Trusted Dentist – Bonita Springs, FL
Get to Know Dr. Joshua Tillinger
Alcohol Rehabilitation Patients
Why Did You Want to Become a Dentist?
- Dedicated to His Patients’ Health & Confidence
- Inspired by His Father’s Dental Transformation
- Fascinated By Advanced Dental Technology
Dr. Tillinger decided to become a dentist when he was only four years old. At that age, he personally witnessed the immediate positive impact dental work had on his father’s oral health and image. He was also amazed by the tools their local dentist used, and it inspired him to want the same job one day. As he grew older, he fell even more in love with dentistry and the ability to restore not only a patient’s health, but their confidence as well!
Where Did You Study Dentistry?
- Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
- Part of the Professional Scholars Program
- Trained at The Foundry Dental Residency
- Regularly Completes Continuing Education
Dr. Tillinger completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine as part of the Professional Scholars Program. He also trained under Dr. Michael McCracken and Dr. Guy Rosenstiel at The Foundry Dental Residency, which is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center where he performed full mouth surgical and cosmetic reconstructions on the most difficult dental cases. He has continued to keep up with his education, regularly studying specialty services like smile makeovers, dental implants, sinus lift surgery, gum tissue surgery, and much more.
Outside of the Dental Office, What Do You Like to Do?
- Spending Time Enjoying the Outdoors
- Biking, Jogging, Hiking, & Swimming
- Experiencing Restaurants Across the Country
Originally from Fort Lauderdale, Dr. Tillinger is the oldest of four siblings. In his spare time away from Smile Rejuvenations, he really enjoys the outdoors – biking, jogging, hiking, swimming, lounging at the beach, you name it. He’s also a HUGE foodie and regularly travels to different restaurants throughout the country. One of his favorite trips was to The French Laundry in Napa Valley, where he met Chef Thomas Keller.