Prosthodontist – Estero, FL
Get to Know Dr. Breanne Anderson
Board of Prosthodontics
College of Prosthodontists
Where Did You Study Dentistry?
- Undergraduate Degree at Tufts University
- Dental Doctorate at the University of Connecticut
- Post-Graduate Residency Program
- Specialty Training in Prosthodontics
Dr. Anderson completed her undergraduate degree at Tufts University, followed by her dental doctorate at the University of Connecticut. She remained at the school to pursue advanced specialty training in prosthodontics in the post-graduate residency program! Over the course of three years, she focused on executing complex rehabilitations, including tooth-borne fixed restorations (such as crowns, veneers, and bridges) as well as the placement and restoration of dental implants, from single unit cases to full arch prosthetics.
What Kind of Advanced Dental Training Do You Have?
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Certified in Dental Implant Placement
- Master’s in Dental Science from the University of Connecticut
- Trained in Latest Dental Technology
As part of her post-graduate education, Dr. Anderson has had extensive training with the latest digital technologies, including digital smile design with 3Shape, Exocad CAD/CAM tools, Trios intraoral scanners, and Asiga 3D printers. She also has her Master’s in Dental Science from the University of Connecticut, has been certified in implant surgery, and completed the rigorous board certification process to be recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics and Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists.
Outside of the Dental Office, What Do You Like to Do?
- Play Soccer, Basketball, & Tennis
- Spend Time with Friends & Family
- Hang Out at the Beach
Dr. Anderson met her fiancé while in college at Tufts, where they both played basketball. She also has a wonderful family who still lives in a very small, rural town in western Massachusetts. When she isn’t busy improving smiles, she loves playing almost all sports, especially soccer, basketball, and tennis. She also enjoys spending quality time with friends and family, hiking, going to the beach, and traveling. Her biggest kryptonite in life is a good piece of chocolate!