This patient had broken teeth with infection on top and bottom teeth that were broken down, we replaced his upper teeth with a very esthetic denture that looks natural and lower teeth with porcelain veneers and crowns and built them back up with porcelain crowns.
Porcelain Veneers – Estero, FL
Erase Chips, Stains,
Gaps, & More
Board of Prosthodontics
Why Smile Rejuvenations Is the Best Choice for Porcelain Veneers
- Eliminate Multiple Flaws with One Treatment
- Financing Available to Make Veneers Affordable
Porcelain Veneers Case
This patient had broken teeth with infection on top and bottom teeth that were broken down, we replaced his upper teeth with a very esthetic denture that looks natural and lower teeth with dental crowns porcelain veneers from our Estero, FL cosmetic dentist and built them back up with porcelain dental crowns.
What Porcelain Veneers Can Fix
- Chipped & Cracked Enamel
- Small Spaces or Gaps Between Teeth
- Slightly Crooked Teeth
- Teeth That Are Small or Worn-Down
- Teeth with Stubborn Stains
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin, tooth-shaped shells of dental porcelain. Each one is carefully designed to fit over the front-facing surface of a tooth, completely transforming its appearance. We can use veneers to redesign the size, shape, and color of one or more teeth with this comprehensive solution! Veneers are a popular cosmetic treatment because they can cover many different types of flaws to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
The Process of Getting Porcelain Veneers
- Step 1: Free Consultation
- Step 2: Have Your Teeth Prepared
- Step 3: Impressions Are Taken
- Step 4: Your Veneers Are Fabricated
- Step 5: The Veneers are Bonded Into Place
The Process of Getting Veneers
In most cases, we can transform your smile with veneers in as little as two quick appointments. Once you’ve met with your Estero cosmetic dentist and determined that veneers are a good choice for you, we’ll prepare your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel to make room for them. We’ll take impressions and fit you with a temporary set of veneers to “test-drive” your new smile. After about two weeks, you’ll return to our dental office to have your beautiful, custom-made veneers bonded into place permanently.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
- Veneers Are Quick & Comprehensive
- Cost of Veneers Varies Based On Your Needs
- Personalized Estimate Provided During Consultation
- Financing Can Help Make Veneers Affordable
- We’ll Help Work Veneers Into Your Budget
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
It’s no secret that veneers are more expensive than other cosmetic services. We’re proud to offer a variety of treatments that can accomplish different looks for your smile at different price points. Read on as we cover how the cost of some of our most popular cosmetic services stacks up against the price of veneers in Estero.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the quickest and easiest ways to make a big improvement to your smile. With our in-office treatments, you can achieve a dazzling smile in as little as an hour-long appointment! Alternatively, with one of our customized take-home kits, you can achieve the same results from the comfort of home over two weeks. Of course, teeth whitening will only change the color of your teeth, not their size or shape. Additionally, serious intrinsic strains may not respond well to whitening.
- Dental Bonding – This versatile treatment is a great way to address a variety of small cosmetic issues, including chips, cracks, stains, and gaps between the teeth. While dental bonding provides many of the same results as veneers, it can only address minor flaws. Additionally, dental bonding will need to be redone or touched up every few years.
- Invisalign® – Veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics,” but they don’t actually change the position of your teeth. If you have severe bite issues or teeth misalignment, Invisalign can offer a fast and convenient way to straighten your smile. Of course, Invisalign costs more time and money than veneers, and they don’t change the size, shape, or color of the teeth.
- Veneers – Even though veneers are more expensive than other cosmetic services, they are undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive ways to improve your smile, especially if you’re dealing with several different types of flaws at once. With veneers, you can completely redesign the appearance of one or more teeth in every way. Plus, veneers can correct more significant issues than dental bonding, can instantly whiten your teeth, and can last 15 years or more with the proper care.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
When you come visit us for your cosmetic consultation, we’ll be able to give you a personalized estimate for how much you can expect your veneers to cost. Even though veneers are not typically covered under dental insurance, we can help make your veneers more affordable with flexible financing. CareCredit offers a variety of payment plans that qualifying patients can choose from. This way, you can break up the cost of your veneers into smaller, more manageable monthly payments.
- Are Veneers Permanent?
- Will I Still Be Able to Drink Coffee with Veneers?
- Can You Whiten Veneers?
- Do Veneers Feel Like Real Teeth?
Are Veneers Permanent?
Technically, veneers are not a permanent treatment since they do require replacement eventually (even if it isn’t for 10 to 15 years on average). However, the preparatory process necessary to have them placed is considered permanent. Teeth need to modified for veneers to sit flush against teeth, otherwise they will look much larger than they should. Once enamel has been removed, it will not grow back. For this reason, your teeth will need to be covered from now on once they have been modified.
Will I Still Be Able to Drink Coffee with Veneers?
Our veneers are made from dental porcelain, which is inherently stain-resistant. This is because porcelain is not porous like natural enamel. Particles inside dark-colored foods and beverages have a harder time slipping off enamel, which means you can consume them while wearing your veneers without much concern. Keep in mind that they can still stain if you expose them to coffee (or other staining substances) on a regular basis. We recommend only consuming richly-colored beverages or foods in moderation to ensure they remain white for as long as possible. You can also drink beverages through a straw to redirect them away from your teeth.
Can You Whiten Veneers?
Teeth whitening products, over-the-counter or professional-grade, will not have any effect on veneers. If they are significantly stained, they will need to be either replaced or shaded instead. If you do pursue teeth whitening but already have veneers, keep in mind that any neighboring natural teeth will change in color, making the tone of your overall smile uneven. If you plan to have teeth whitening and veneers completed, start with your teeth whitening treatment first. That way, the veneers can be color-matched to your newly whitened teeth, keeping your smile’s shade sufficiently even.
Do Veneers Feel Like Real Teeth?
When veneers are placed correctly inside the mouth, they should feel completely natural. In fact, they should not even feel noticeable when talking or eating. Veneers are carefully crafted to fit onto your teeth exactly based on digital impressions we capture after your teeth are modified. As a result, the veneers should not protrude or feel uncomfortable once they are placed. Furthermore, dental porcelain is incredibly smooth, so it should not irritate the soft tissues inside your mouth.